Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reddick, Florida

Just a note to let everyone know we arrived safely in Reddick - a long 60 miles drive from Bushnell :)

We had a wonderful time in Micanopy (Mick-an-opy) yesterday which is a cute, rural town a little north of here. It is were the movie "Doc Hollywood" with Michael J. Fox was actually filmed. Photos tomorrow I hope.

Today we went to Mount Dora which is another charming town with many cute shops to poke around in. Photos tomorrow I hope.
Here is a photo of the "cheat panel" wallhanging I was working on for the Alamosa Fire Department. I just added the "keyboard" border to the sides. The top is finished but I need to quilt it now. I'll wait till I get back to Alamosa and use the local quilt store to quilt it.
Also here is a new photo of our puppies (6 years old now) for all their fans. There are actually a couple of ladies out there that are pretty much in love with Chorizo (or Weenie as Molly calls him). That's Chorizo on the top laying on top of Poncho. Pretty cute, huh?

Too tired to add all the text and photos of the last two days, but I will get to it. We'll leave here on Friday and probably drive the 400 miles straight through to Summerdale, Alabama. But if the guys get tired we will stop.

Remember, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.