Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Classmates Reunion

I had a real treat today.... we drove to Ococee (about an hour and a half east from here) to visit with a classmate from high school, Suzanne Youngmark Densmore. It has been 49 years since we saw each other. Can you imagine?
Here is Suzanne and me 49 years ago that I took from our annual -------


And here we were today enjoying breakfast at Perkins. You can see the annuals we both brought with us and an old high school newspaper Suzanne brought dated 1958.


Suzanne actually brought my senior photo that I signed and gave her in back in 1960. On the back I had written "I know our paths will cross in the future". Well, it took 49 years for those paths to cross, but they did.
Thank you Suzanne for an enjoyable visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.