Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas from sunny Florida. I hope all of you are spending time with someone who loves you. Here in Bushnell we will have lunch with the other park rvers. It will be a main meal of ham here....I'm bringing two French Apple Crumb Pies....want to come join us?

I'm adding these two photos after the fact, as they were actually taken at the Christmas Dinner....but I wanted them part of the blog.
















Last night we had an Chinese gift exchange and it was a lot of fun. It was really hilarious to watch all the wine being "stolen" - liquor was the big favorite and there were about five bottles of wine moving around the room. Jim and I brought a four pack of Kalua White Russians and, boy, was that a hit. Quiet, stable, gray-haired grandmas all of a sudden became commandos on a mission keeping an eye on where the White Russian went so they could steal it when their number was called. Great belly laughs!!!

Need to start baking my pies so I will sign off for now. Enjoy those around you and be happy. Remember - I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're not full-timers but do enjoy hob-knobbing around the country with our Suburban and 30 ft Jayco in tow.

    What kind of pies do you bake in your RV? We like to bake Apple mostly, and then we've perfected scratch pizza that turns out picture perfect as well.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.