Monday, October 12, 2009

I Go Up in a Balloon!!!!!!!!

After working as a crew member on Stan Wereshuk's Canadian balloon "Northern Lights" I finally was asked to jump into the basket and go up for a ride. Jim kept the camera so all the flying shots I took with my phone and then sent to them to our email address and put them into Picasa Web Albums. I am so happy I finally figured out how to upload photos to Picasa Web Albums and how to embedd them into the blog.



Here is a slideshow of the Special Shape balloons. Most of these are huge!!! Take a look.


We moved from the fiesta grounds down the road to Enchanted Trails RV Park so we could dump and also just to rest up. Tomorrow we travel to Amarillo, TX.

Remember you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. Wow great shots Bobbie, and with your camera phone no less. I'm impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved your entries about the balloon fest. Great Pics!! We are looking forward to attending in the future.

    Safe Travels,

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.