Thursday, January 6, 2011

Printer Drawer and a Plant

images

Finally had a day without rain so we went to Old Town Pottery just to look around.  I hadn’t been here before but was very surprised it had little pottery and a whole bunch of everything else.  I bought 2 cocktail forks to dig out meat from crab legs; 2 highball glasses; 2 cereal/soup bowls; 2 salsa bowls.  Just little inexpensive things to change things up a little.

Then we went to Lowe’s to pick up lumber needed for Jim M. to make a pull out drawer for our all-in-one printer.  While Jim C. and Jim M. selected things Linda and I looked at flowers.  It still blows my mind to see blooming flowers in January.

CIMG5588

CIMG5587           

              

 

 

I wanted to get a new houseplant for the new dining room table. I like Ponytails and this one is all mature with a large bulb. Very interesting.

CIMG5593

Back at the rig the guys got with it and started making the shelf.

CIMG5591               CIMG5590

And look at the beautiful results!!!!  It glides in so smoothly too.

CIMG5592

Today we go get lumber to make a shelf across the kitchen/desk slide so I can put up souvenirs and decorative items.  Stay tuned.

Remember, you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.