Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Anniversary

This is Jim's and my 28th anniversary. As many of our friends know, Jim and I have multiple....well, many multiple marriages (three for him and five for me). So to be able to say we have been married 28 years to the same person is kind of a real accomplishment for both of us and we are very proud of the fact.
Even though it is Friday and we should be planted here at the campground we are going to go out for dinner to JJ's Riverside Restaurant in Pagosa Springs. It does sit right on the river and is a bit upscale, so it will be real nice place to celebrate..
I don't have any photos on this computer of our wedding, but here is one just before we went on the road. We both had more hair then :)

Jim is the light of my life and it has been a wonderful and adventurous 28 years!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jim and Bobbie! Isn't love grand? We went to JJ's in Pagosa on Sunday morning....very nice place. Congrats on 28 years!
    Hugs, J&C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation you two. 28 years! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim and Bobbie - Just wanted to say
    how incredible you two are. I follow your blog and enjoy it so much. Happy Happy Anniversary and yes, it is amazing that any 2 people can stay together in this day and age. My Mom and Dad will be celebrating 63 years this December. WOW!!!!!!!!!! All my love to you both, Jan Holland

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading comments so please take a moment and say HI or something so I know someone is reading this thing.